Ham Radio contact log software
N3FJP Amateur Contact Log 6.6 is Now Available!
N3FJP’s AC Log 6.6 includes the following enhancements:
• DX Spotted digital mode frequencies can be blocked or enabled independently from CW/SSB. Click More Filtering on the DX Spotting set up form to configure. If you enable digital, be sure to check the check box to display digital modes.
• Use Shift (or Ctrl + Shift) + Up/Down, Left/Right arrows to tune your rig’s frequency (with rig interface enabled).
• Font control for bearing, miles, time, etc. (click Settings > Appearance > Colors & Fonts).
• Ability to query all digital modes together on the awards form (enter DIG on the Awards form’s mode field).
• Added Yaesu – Newer 2 option on the rig interface form’s rig list to support Yaesu Ft-991, Yaesu FT-101D and Yaesu FT-101MP.
• User added DX Spotting telnet sites are saved and available for selection in the drop down list on the DX Spotting set up form.
• LoTW Download – made state and county data additions optional for countries outside USA (control from the check box on the LoTW set up form).
• Passive Mode Option for FTP Web Upload (Settings > Web Upload Status Settings).
Amateur Contact Log 6.6
(System Requirements – Windows XP through Windows 10. For systems older than XP, please use the archived VB6 versions.)
If you are upgrading from a previous version of AC Log, please click here for the the steps to upgrade.
Upgrades are free to registered users. For more information, contact: G. Scott Davis, Website: www.n3fjp.com