IC-705 Solar Charger PowerFilm
LightSaver Max Portable Solar Charger
Solar chargers on the market are bulky and lack energy storage. The LightSaver Max’s high performance electronics, dependability and compact design put it in a class all by itself.
The LightSaver Max features a state-of-the-art roll out thin film solar panel and integrated 18,000mAh battery to keep your devices powered wherever you are. Thin film solar helps make the LightSaver Max lighter and more portable than any other solar charger in its class.
Industrial grade fabric will stand up to the elements and the incredibly durable solar panel make the LightSaver Max insanely reliable and ridiculously dependable.
The LightSaver Max’s 12V input and output mean charging up faster, charging a wider range of devices and getting your work done more efficiently.
The LightSaver Max can be mounted and charged on the go. Weighing in at a mere 1.5 lbs it’s perfect for an extended trek, filming in a remote location or keeping vital equipment charged while on the job.
- Battery: 18000mAh (60Wh) (Lithium-ion)
- Weight: 1.5lb / 0.7kg
- Power In: Solar / USB-C / 12V
- Power Out: Dual USB (2.5A, 5V), 12V (5A Peak)
- Solar Charge: 6-8 hours full sun (2-3 hours with an additional 30W of solar).
- Wall Charge: 3-4 hours (12V) 6-7 hours (USB-C) 8-10 hours (USB)
- Rolled: 13.5 x 2.5 (in) / 342.9 x 63.5 (mm)
- Unrolled: 13.5 x 34.5 (in) / 342.9 x 876.3 (mm)
Tips For Best Use:
- Angle the solar panel toward the sun for best results.
- Always store in a cool dry environment.
- Routinely clean the solar panels to ensure best performance.
LightSaver Charging Capabilities:
The LightSaver is perfect for charging cell phones, tablets, small laptops, GoPros, GPS devices and other small USB/12V enabled products.
- Compact, lightweight, durable.
- Easy to deploy and easy to store.
- Provides some power even in hazy and shaded environments.
- Light sensitive technology turns on early in the day and stays on later in the day.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States.
• Berry Amendment Compliance
|Solar Charge||6-8 hours|
|Wall Charge||3-4 hrs (12V) 6-7 hrs (USB-C) 8-10 (USB)|
|Inputs||Solar / USB-C / 12V|
|Outputs||Dual USB (2.5A) / 12V (5A peak)|
|Rolled Dimensions||13.5 x 2.5 inches 342.9 x 63.5 mm|
|Unrolled Dimensions||34.5 x 13.5 inches 876.3 x 342.9 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lbs 0.7 kg|
|Temperature Coefficient for Power||– 0.200 (%/C)|
|Temperature Coefficient for Voltage||– 0.240 (%/C)|
|Temperature Coefficient for Voc||– 0.300 (%/C)|
|Temperature Coefficient for Isc||0.109 (%/C)|
PowerFilm Solar LightSavers
We took our nearly 30 years of experience designing solar solutions for the businesses and the US Military and built a product specifically for consumers.
Solar chargers on the market are heavy, bulky and lack energy storage.
LightSaver Portable Solar Chargers high-performance electronics, dependability and compact designs put them in a class all by themselves. Both the LightSaver and the LightSaver Max feature integrated batteries and state of the art roll out thin-film solar panels to keep your devices powered on the go.
Thin film solar helps make these chargers thinner and more portable than any other solar panels on the market. Industrial grade fabric stands up to the elements and the incredibly durable solar panel make LightSavers insanely durable and ridiculously dependable.
In this fast-paced mobile world, power is no longer an option but a necessity. The LightSaver line stores the power of the sun to keep you connected. The LightSaver and LightSaver Max can be charged from solar and from the wall.
These portable solar chargers can be mounted and charged on the go. They are perfect for long weekend hikes or being stowed in backpacks. With cutting edge technology, sleek designs and industry-leading durability, LightSaver Portable Solar Chargers keep you connected.
PowerFilm, Inc. • 1287 XE Place • Ames, IA 50014 USA • www.powerfilmsolar.com