VS-3 Bluetooth headset
This headset is compatible with Bluetooth® operation, and includes a [PTT] switch.
Name and the Passkey
• Name: ICOM-BT002
• Passkey: 0000 (four zeros)
The name is displayed on the paring list of other Bluetooth® devices when a Device Search is made.
- Earphone (SP-36)+Earpad
- USB cable for charging (OPC-2326)
- Instruction sheets
The VS-3 Bluetooth® headset enables you to hands-free operation with a Bluetooth® unit installed transceiver or an Android® device (third party).
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Transmission Output: Class 1
- Supported profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- The maximum number of paired Bluetooth® devices: 7 devices* *You can pair with up to 7 headsets and data devices. The 7 paired devices cannot be all headsets or all data devices.
- Dimensions: 28.2(W)x65.1(H)x17.8(D) mm (1.11(W)x2.56(H)x0.7(D) inch) (Projections are not included)
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Charging temperature range: 0C to 45C (+32°F to +113°F)
- Weight: 30 g (1.1 oz) (approximately)
About the internal battery
• The lithium polymer battery inside VS-3 is a consumable battery. The gradual deterioration of the charging ability is not a failure, but a property of a polymer battery. The battery may recover by fully discharging, and then recharging, several times before using the unit again.
• The operating time could be shorter at low temperatures.
• The lithium polymer battery is recyclable.
Download VS-3 BLUETOOTH HEADSET Manual