Icom LC-192 backpack
The LC-192 multi-bag is designed for carrying your IC-705 hf/vhf/uhf all mode transceiver, battery pack, antenna, microphone and other things to enable portable or field operation.
The multi-bag is not waterproof or water repellent coated.
|Dimensions:||255 (W) x 375 (H) x 148 (D) mm, 10.0 (W) x 14.8 (H) x 5.8 (D) inch (Approximate, not including the shoulder belt and handle)|
|Unpacked weight:||1 kg, 2.2 lb (Approximate, not including accessories)|
|Main material:||Polyester 1680D|
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obrigation.
Dimensions and compartment capacity are just reference values. Depending on the shape, the capacity may change, even within the dimensional range.
• When opening and closing the bag, keep the openings face up. If you open the bag while it is upright, the contents may fall out.
• When carrying a battery pack, protect it in a plastic bag to prevent from shorting the terminals on the battery pack.
Attaching the securing belt
Insert the IC-705 into the upper compartment.
Fix the securing belt to the bottom of the transceiver with the supplied screw to prevent it from falling out.
Keep the screw in the pocket for the screw while it is not in use.
NOTE: Use an L-connector (user supplied) to connect an antenna when using the transceiver that is carried in the bag.
• DO NOT use a battery other than the specified Icom battery pack during portable operation. Other power sources may result in an electrical shock or burn.
• BE CAREFUL not to let the antenna or other protrusions hit people or objects around you when carrying around.
• If the IC-705 is operated for a long time in the bag, the transceiver will get hot and transmission may be suspended to protect the IC-705.