Malachite New firmware is available
Do the firmware update strictly in accordance with the instructions !!!
– Introduced a stylized retro scale in the FM broadcast range;
– Increased the degree of averaging of the S-meter;
– Changed the frequency correction mechanism – now it should be more accurate and does not depend on the frequency at which the calibration is done;
– Detected and fixed error of switching DFT 120-150 MHz;
– Renamed the state of the parameters: “Enable” to “Enabled”, “Disable” to “Disabled”;
– Fixed a bug when working with a step of 8.33 kHz;
– Fixed error with receiver stuck at low supply voltage;
– Added selection of clock frequency depending on the processor revision: revision Y operates at 465MHz, revision V – at 480MHz;
– Reduced interference from the touchscreen;
– Changed the frequency of the PWM backlight for a more complete range of brightness control;
– The error of saving settings in the Visual and Audio menus has been fixed – earlier settings might not be saved when they were changed;
– S-meter correction made when UHF is turned on
– Made the mode of enabling and disabling the image of the panorama and waterfall – in the Visual menu the parameter “View Pan & Wtf. In this mode, the data in the display is only clamped when changing the settings by the user. This reduces the level of interference.
– Fixed a bug with step selection – the bug led to a frequency failure when choosing a step;
– Added shutdown timer – in the HARD menu the Activity timer button;
– The switching mechanism is changed – one press at a time in three;
– In the Visual menu, the bug with the backlight of the “LCD Sleep” button has been fixed.
DOWNLOAD in Yandex: Malachite Firmware FW_1_0f.rar
Mirror – Download